Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Progress

Looking back: I am happy with my progress over all. I am proud of the length of my posts (as I said before i'm used to short and sweet). My weekly routine could definitely be better. It's gotten the point it's usually sitting down a bit before bed to work on whatever is due that day. I started off ahead, and need to work on getting back to that. I have been getting my stuff in at close to the last moment. On the bright side: most has been getting in, if not I do extra credit opportunities. I think point wise i'm still about 1/2 a week to 1 week ahead, so thats good. I appreciate extra credit for that reason. I think I am behind on stories though (I just have 2 written) so I should probably work on those, but everything else is going well. I'm happy with my blog and website.

Looking forward: The main change I would like to make is getting stuff done earlier. My 2nd class starts this Sunday so I know i'll have a lot more work going on. The farther ahead I can be, the better it would be in case things happen. I would like to look into other styles of writing. I feel like both of my stories follow the same style. Blog and website I am happy with how it is.


(Image from Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment