Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback in: I like reading the responses and suggestions on what to add or change. As i've discussed previously, I actually decent at editing, but writing stresses me out so I tend to just try get it over with which means not always such great things. I've had a few point out grammatical errors, but didn't give me examples to fix. That didn't help too much. I overthink a lot so I try not to focus too hard or I could seriously give myself an anxiety attack. If others could give definite examples it would make me feel a lot better. Some have pointed out spelling errors (I use a MacBook and I can't seem to get spellcheck to work no matter what I do) so those are definitely helpful so I can go in and manually edit them.

Feedback out: I feel like mine are decent (if not hopefully someone would tell me). I try to stay with the WWW theory, and try to give specific examples/suggestions as much as I can. Everyone is so creative, I feel a little inferior but it also pushes me to try to be better. I've loved reading the stories in different formats, like the diary entry. I may use that for another story.

Blog comments: I definitely enjoy reading other people introductions and getting to know them. I feel like some were more detailed than others, but that's okay. I tend to be an introvert too and rarely know what to type. I tried to hit all the obvious points with my own, and I feel like it turned out well at giving an overview of me and mine.

Looking forward: I like my set up for my comment wall and introduction. I probably need to work on elaborating more. I've been in the business world for a while so i'm used to short and to the point sales of writing. Both ways probably need to work more on specific examples. I do what I can, but I could be better.

Image from Cheezburger and was chosen because it is the story of my life. As I stated above, if I strive for perfection I will psych myself out and that is no good for anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment