Saturday, August 17, 2019

Technology for class

Oh my goodness. I know that I grew up in the era of the technology boom, but I'm still pretty old fashioned. I still prefer my pen/paper to computers, physical books to ebooks, etc. The list of technology resources for this class is...long. It's a little daunting to see it all spelled out like that, I'm just working on trusting the process and hope we will ease into it. I hadn't heard of about 99% of what was listed. I obviously have the blog page figured out, and I know flickr for images, can bookmark pages, and can do basic photo editing on my computer, but that's about it. It's definitely a lot more open ended to any other class I've taken, which I appreciate, but it's also terrifying. Our society has became so much "teach black/white for the test" I'm not sure how to handle open ended. Hopefully this class will bring me a little more into the 21st century.

(Image from Flikr)

No comments:

Post a Comment