Sunday, December 1, 2019

Famous Last Words: Almost the end

I really didn't do much reading. I need to do more to finish up for the last bit. I'm still gathering as many points as possible (might as well). Plus, the reading has been fun and I am excited to read and explore more. I'm a bit sad this class is ending.

I liked the new story I wrote for this week. Once again I involved one of my cats, which tickles me pink. I easily amuse myself and it is fun to imagine them in different scenarios. I've really enjoyed reading everyone else's work and seeing the changes they choose to make. There are so many creative changes I Would never have thought of. It's amazing the differences between thought processes.

This is the last class stuff I have hanging out. I am feeling ready for the break, although I think I won't be able to enroll for spring (finances). So i'll be taking a break and coming back later. We will get to the finish line eventually!

Outside of school there has a been a lot of work. Jerry finished up his soccer season. His team finished 4th I believe (out of 10). We are going into the last couple weeks of choir. The homeschool choir will perform the 14th I believe and we will be done. I can't wait.

Next week I'll do some more work for this class, and then breathe. We have most of our Christmas decor up. It's my favorite time of year so I am ready to enjoy it.

(Image of my 3 boy kitties being bed hogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment