Sunday, November 17, 2019

Week 13 Review



The Image I chose seemed very fitting. We are getting to the end os semester (for myself and my child). Things are getting crazy and then we get to add holidays into it. We are ready for Christmas break.
(Image from Announcements)

For the video I chose the one about Kunti, because I am all about motherhood. I love hearing more about her story, but it seems to cover a lot of what we had learned. I did not realize there is an event every year though.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you added the meme of the dog as it helps brighten up the mood of these blog posts rather than just doing assigned assignments. I also like how you mentioned that you are all about motherhood as that is something that is very relatable amongst many people including me. As things are getting closer to the end of the semester, these memes are much appreciated as most people are giving up and in order to finish off on a strong note, we must keep up the good work as we have been doing from the beginning and these memes help lighten up the mood. Good job, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete